J.R. Arnold High School will begin their 2020 Summer Developmental Program on Monday, June 8th, 2020.
Summer program will consist of throwing program to develop arm strength, offensive and defensive fundamental work, live at-bats, modified scrimmages, arm care, and workouts.
All current AHS players and prospective upcoming 8th and 9th graders are invited
- Fee: $250 per player
- Player meeting on Monday, June 8th at 12pm on campus at the AHS Baseball Field.
- Six-week program ending week of July 17th.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday sessions each week
- All sessions will be run in small staggered groups (position specific) in the mornings
- ALL players MUST have current up-to-date physicals uploaded to athleticclearance.com
For more information please email Coach David Pedro: email@example.com